Intermodal Terminal CLIP is location at the intersection of 2 corridors (TEN-T), on the strategic rail route E20 – Paris – Pekin.
Currently, the terminal is being expanded as an investment co-financed by EU under intermodal transport development programs. Estimated cost of investment in the terminal up to almost EUR 80 million.
The planned completion of the terminal expansion is Q4 2021.
Main technical parameters of the current and future terminal:
Terminal is equiped with, first in Poland, 2 Lohr Railway System stations for horizontal servicing 4 semi-trailers at the same time.
The advantages of the Lohr Railway System include:
- short loading and unloading times,
- possibility of loading / unloading many wagons at the same time,
- no need to use additional reloading devices.
Terminal has a modern, dedicated IT system, used to recording movements and tracking the storage location of all containers.
Area of terminal is protected by our security service and 24/7 CCTV monitored.
Comprehensive terminal services:
- storage and transshipment of 20′, 40′, 40′ HC, 45′ containers, tank containers, reefers, swap bodies and intermodal trailers,
- weighting according to VGM,
- container repairs,
- container stuffing and stripping,
- connections for reefers requiring controlled temperature and monitoring,
- container sealing,
- container and trailer cleaning and sweeping,
- container and trailer pressure wash.
Please be advised that from August 16, 2021, new tariffs for terminal services are introduced.
Please see the new rates.