We CLIP provide the top standard services for railway logistics, prove that the railway transport is not only efficient and modern, but also the alternative way to other kinds of transports in terms of the cost.
- our facilities are located at the junction of two TEN-T corridors: North Sea – Baltic and Baltic – Adriatic, near the S5 motorway and the A2 Berlin-Warsaw highway,
- private railway track with the length of 1,200 meters,
- own maneuvering engine,
- direct access to the warehouse facilities from the siding through 3 loading-unloading gates with roof and lights,
- railway siding connected with the container terminal,
- service for different kinds of wagons,
- railway transport through Poland and other European countries,
- provide “door to door“ services.
Since the beginning of May 2012, together with our Dutch partner: ERS Railways, we started providing a shuttle railway connection between Rotterdam and Swarzędz. The train runs five times a week according to a stable schedule (the train leaves Rotterdam on each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). The journey from Rotterdam to Poznań takes 22-24 hours, which guarantees the possibility of regular deliveries to Netherlands, makes the goods import safer and quicker. We work with 20′, 40′, 45′ containers, tank containers and intermodal trailers, provide our customers more options.