CLIP provides top standard services for railway logistics, proving that railway transport is not only efficient and modern, but also the ideal alternative to other kinds of transports in terms of cost.
- our facilities are located at the junction of two TEN-T corridors: North Sea – Baltic and Baltic – Adriatic, in the vicinity of the the S5 express road and the A2 Berlin-Warsaw highway
- private 1,200 m railway track
- own maneuvering engine
- direct access to the warehouse facilities from the siding through 3 loading-unloading gates with roof and lights
- railway siding connected with the container terminal
- service for different kinds of wagons
- railway transport through Poland and other European countries
- provide “door to door“ services
Together with LTE, we started providing a shuttle railway connection between Rotterdam and Swarzędz. The train runs six times a week according to a stable schedule (the train leaves Rotterdam on every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). The journey from Rotterdam to Poznań takes 22-24 hours, which guarantees the possibility of regular deliveries to Netherlands, makes the goods import safer and quicker. We work with 20′, 40′, 45′ containers, tank containers and intermodal trailers, provide our customers more options.