CLIP offers comprehensive service of train sets. Our services meet the highests quality standards and the needs of the most demanding Customers. We prove railway transports can be efficient, modern and provide a good alternative to other kind of transports, also in financial terms.
- Our facility is located at the junction of two TEN-T corridors: North Sea – Baltic and Baltic – Adriatic, as well as close the S5 motorway and near the A2 Berlin-Warsaw highway.
- private railway siding with 1,200 metre long tracks
- own manouvering engine
- direct access to the warehouse facility from the siding through 3 charge-discharge gates with roof and lighting
- railway siding directly neighbouring with the Container Terminal
- service of covered wagons and platform wagons
- organization of railway transports in national and European communication
- transport in the “door to door” system
From the beginning of May 2012, together with our Dutch partner, ERS Railways we service a shuttle railway connection between Rotterdam and Swarzędz. The train runs five times a week according to a set schedule (the train leaves Rotterdam on Mondays, Tuesdays,Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays). The journey from Rotterdam to Poznań takes 22-24 hours, which guarantees a possibility of regular deliveries to the Netherlands, and safe and quick import of goods. We service 20 ft, 40 ft, 45 HC containers, tank containers and intermodal trailers.