Intermodal transport has become an increasingly popular type of transport in recent years. Every year, more loads are transported by rail in containers and trailers. The year 2020, despite the pandemic, is an increase in intermodal transport by about 18%, in which the Swarzędz-based CLIP Intermodal company has a large share, constantly expanding its network of connections.
The new CLIP Intermodal connection from Silesia to the Ruhr area will allow customers to get to the Ruhr area and BeNeLux without drivers and without trucks. Quickly, safely, without covid restrictions.
It is also the first connection from the CLIP / ATS car-intermodal terminal in Dąbrowa Górnicza.
On March 8, 2021, a regular intermodal connection will be launched on the Dąbrowa Górnicza – Cologne route, offering:
- 3 trains a week in both directions,
- transport of intermodal semi-trailers: standard and mega
- transport of containers (20 ‘, 40’ / 40’HC, 45 ‘),
- transport of tank containers,
- possibility of using CLIP intermodal semi-trailers.
More information about the connection: