CLIP started to build a new A-class warehouse with total area of 38,000 m2. The construction works will last for 6 months and will be finished at the end of 2016. The new facility will be equiped with high rack system as well as modern internal transport. The new warehouse will have following features:
- warehouse hight (net) – 10,30 m,
- maximum floor load 6 tonns/m2,
- state-of-the-art sprinkler system ESFR with maximum fire exposure of over 4,000 MJ/m2,
- raster – 24 x 12,5m,
- high standard of the RF and scanning equipment,
- access to own side-track, and proximity of the rail terminal,
- comprehensive customs service: import, export, bonded warehouse.
It is also to punctuate that the new warehouse hall will be build up within the Kostrzyńsko-Słubicka Special Economic Zone.
If you want to reduce your expences for the service and rental of an own warehouse, and to able to focus on your business, feel free to request an offer for a complex logistic service at the CLIP logistic centre.
Please send your request to:
Mr. Krzysztof Gomuła
M +48 663 768 626