Intermodal Container Terminal
CLIP Container Terminal currently covers the area of 8ha with storage capacity of 4500 TEU. Our facility is located at the junction of two TEN-T corridors: North Sea – Baltic and Baltic – Adriatic, close to the S5 motorway and near the A2 Berlin-Warsaw highway. Our Terminal is equipped with five modern reach stackers with the capacity of 45 tons. We also have five manoeuvring engines, which guarantees independence, effectiveness and flexibility of operations. Our Terminal uses a modern, dedicated IT system for registering movements and tracking location. The Terminal area has 24 h security, with CCTV monitoring. The total investment cost will reach EUR 20 M. The construction is subsidised by the European Union through the 7.4 Infrastructure and Environment Intermodal Transport Programme.
Centrum Logistyczno Inwestycyjne Poznań II Sp. z o.o. 2017
- General conditions
Art. 1: Application of the tariff
- The Tariff shall apply from 01.01.2017.
- CLIP II provides services at the commission of entities operating in land transactions, comprising in comprehensive services of rail and road means of transport, including also services necessary for the immediate needs of the loads.
- CLIP II’s remuneration for these services is calculated on the basis of actually performed services and the rates due. The particular rates are given in part B of this tariff. The parties may agree to individual rules for remuneration or individual rates.
- The payer of the remuneration for the services ordered from CLIP II is the ordering party, unless the business partners agreeing to the performance of the services agree otherwise.
Art. 2: Settlements and additional payments
- The rates are in PLN (Polish złoty) or in EUR (euro).
- The rates included in the tariff are net, increased by VAT due, according to the provisions of law in force.
- Any rates given in per cents are calculated on top of basic rates, to which no discounts awarded shall apply.
- For loading, unloading and handling of containers with oversized cargo, the rates will be increased by: 100%.
- For loading, unloading and handling of containers with dangerous goods class 2 to 5, the rates will be increased by: 50%.
- For hindered handling, loading and unloading, the rates will be increased by: 50%.
- In order to calculate the payment due, the weight of cargo should be rounded up to full 500 kg, and above this weight, up to full 100 kg.
Art. 3: Organization of work
- Work is performed constantly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Service of trains – shunting in/out of wagons – services offered 24/7, each time agreed between the parties.
- Service of wagons – loading/unloading of containers and vehicles – services offered 24/7, each time agreed between the parties.
- Handling of containers between the depot-vehicles and back – services offered 24/7.
- Handling of bulk cargo and warehouse services are offered Mon. to Fri. 07.30-20.00 hrs and are each time agreed between the parties.
- The orders are planned until 11.00 hrs on the day prior to the day of performance of the order.
- In particular cases, it is possible to service the loads after 20.00; this requires sending a notice on the day before at the latest until 11.00 hrs.
- For the services ordered and performed on holidays, the rates are increased by 100%. CLIP II accepts orders for works to be performed on holidays after prior agreement. Holidays are:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- 3rd May
- 11th November
- Christmas Eve from 15.00 hrs
- Christmas Day
- 31st December from 15.00 hrs.
- The term container referrers to standard ISO loading unit 20’ / 40’.
30’, 45’ containers are settled as 40’ containers.
- Services and rates
Art. 1: Service of containers
|No.||Type of service||Unit||Net price|
|1||Loading or unloading (for 1 movement)||20, 30, 40, 45 ft container||PLN 75.00|
|2||Storage of empty containers over 3 days||20 ft container/day||PLN 4.50|
|3||Storage of empty containers over 3 days||trailer or 30, 40, 45 ft container/day||PLN 9.00|
|4||Storage of full containers over 4 days||20 ft container/day||PLN 11.70|
|5||Storage of full containers over 4 days||trailer or 30, 40, 45 ft container/day||PLN 23.40|
|7||Removal of load securing elements from the floor (nails, hooks, etc.)||20 ft container||PLN 40.00|
|8||Removal of load securing elements from the floor (nails, hooks, etc.)||30, 40, 45 ft container||PLN 60.00|
|9||Container floor sweeping||20 ft container||PLN 20.00|
|10||Container floor sweeping||30, 40, 45 ft container||PLN 30.00|
|Pressure wash||20 ft container||Exterior||Interior|
|PLN 60.00||PLN 44.00|
|Pressure wash||40, 45 ft container||Exterior||Interior|
|PLN 75.00||PLN 66.00|
|Truck pressure wash||truck||Exterior||Interior|
|15||Transport of trailer or container CLIP Terminal – washing facility – CLIP Terminal||PLN 270.00|
|16||Transport of trailer or container CLIP Terminal – CLIP warehouse – CLIP Terminal||PLN 270.00|
|17||Workshop service||1 man-hour||PLN 60.00|
|18||Tank for damaged containers with dangerous cargo||24 h||PLN 300.00|
|19||Connection of refrigerated container to electricity||container||PLN 50.00|
|20||Use of electric energy, supervision of the refrigerated container’s generator||every commenced hour||PLN 15.00|
|21||Container revision (container movements and transport CLIP Terminal – CLIP warehouse – CLIP Terminal extra payable according to the price list)||1 container||PLN 275.00|
Art. 2: Service of wagons and engines
|No.||Type of service||Unit||Net price|
|1.||Shunting between the Delivery-acceptance point – CLIP Terminal – Delivery-acceptance point||Train set||PLN 1,000.00|
|2.||Passing of diesel engine between Swarzędz train station – Delivery-acceptance point – Swarzędz train station||engine||PLN 700.00|
|3.||Passing of electric engine between Swarzędz train station – Delivery-acceptance point – Swarzędz train station||engine||PLN 350.00|
|4.||Stay of 2-axle wagons on the siding – up to 24 h||wagon/hour||PLN 25.00|
|5.||Stay of over 2-axle wagons on the siding – up to 24 h||wagon/hour||PLN 90.00|
|6.||Availability of railway infrastructure||wagon||PLN 90.00|
* 1) The ordering party who gives a wrong name of the owner of empty container at delivery to terminal shall be charged with storage costs from day 1.
*2) Storage time is calculated from delivery to release of the container from the storage yard.
*3) Opening of refrigerated containers and placing for inspection and control results in charging handling costs.
*4) Includes moving the container from the wagon to the yard and back from the yard to the wagon.
*5) Stay will be charged for every commenced hour over 1 hour from the end of handling operations and CLIP II’s announcing the train set ready for departure.