INTERMODAL CONTAINER TERMINAL
CLIP Container Terminal currently covers the area of 10ha and has the storage capacity of 4500 TEU. Our facilities are located at the junction of two TEN-T corridors: North Sea – Baltic and Baltic – Adriatic, in the vicinity of the S5 express road and the A2 Berlin-Warsaw highway. Our terminal is equipped with five modern 45-ton lift capacity reach stackers. We also have five maneuvering engines, which guarantee independence, efficiency and flexibility of our operations. Our terminal uses a modern IT system for tracking the movements and locations of the goods. The terminal area has 24h security, with CCTV monitoring. The total Terminal investment cost was EUR 20 M, subsidized by the European Union under the 7.4.Infrastructure and Environment Intermodal Transport Program.
Centrum Logistyczno Inwestycyjne Poznań II Sp. z o.o.
1. General Conditions
Art. 1: Application of the Tariff
- The tariff shall be applied from 01.01.2018.
- CLIP II provides services at the commission of entities operating in land transactions, comprising in comprehensive services of rail and road transportation, also other necessary services for the immediate need of cargoes.
- The cost of these services will be calculated on the basis of actually performed services and the rates. The particular rates are given in part B of this tariff. The parties may agree to individual rules or individual rates for remuneration.
- The payer of the remuneration for the services ordered from CLIP II is the ordering party, unless the business partners have another agreement.
Art. 2: Settlements and Additional Payments
- The cost should be paid in PLN (Polish złoty) or in EUR (euro).
- The tariff is tax excluded, should be increased with VAT according to the applicablerate .
- The tariff is calculated according to the basic rate, no more discount shall be applied.
- For loading, unloading and handling of containers with oversized cargo, the cost will be raised by 100%.
- For loading, unloading and handling of containers with dangerous goods from class 2 to 5, the cost will be raised by 50%
- For hindered handling, loading and unloading, the cost will be raised by 50%.
- In order to calculate the cost, the weight of goods should be rounded up to 500 kg, the increasing unit is 100 kg.
Art. 3: Work Schedule
- Work is performed constantly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Service of trains – shunting in/out of wagons – services are offered 24/7, each time agreed between the parties.
- Service of wagons – loading/unloading of containers and vehicles – services are offered 24/7, each time agreed between the parties.
- Handling of containers between the depot-vehicles – services are offered 24/7.
5. Handling of bulk cargos and warehouse services are offered from Monday to Friday 07:30AM-20:00PM and each time agreed between the parties.
- The orders should be planned one day before the execution no later than 11:00AM.
- In particular cases, it is possible to provide services after 20:00PM; the requirements should be ordered one day before no later than 11:00AM.
- For the services ordered and executed on holidays, the rates will be raised by 100%. CLIP will only accept pre-ordered requirements which will be executed on holidays. Holidays are:
- New Year’s Day
- 3rd of May
- 11th of November
- Christmas Eve from 15:00PM
- Christmas Day
- 31st of December from 15:00PM.
- The standard loading unit is ISO 20’ and 40’. Containers with size 30’and 45’ are classified as 40’.
2. Services and Rates
Art. 1: Services for Containers
|No.||Type of service||Unit||Net price|
|1||Loading or unloading (for 1 movement)||20, 30, 40, 45 ft container||75,00 PLN / 18.50 EUR|
|2||Storage of empty container over 3 days||20 ft container/day||4,50 PLN / 1.10 EUR|
|3||Storage of empty container over 3 days||trailer or 30, 40, 45 ft container/day||9,00 PLN / 2.14 EUR|
|4||Storage of full container over 4 days||20 ft container/day||11,70 PLN / 3.00 EUR|
|5||Storage of full container over 4 days||trailer or 30, 40, 45 ft container/day||23,40 PLN / 6.00 EUR|
|6||RID container storage over 3 days||container/day||55,00 PLN / 12.50 EUR|
|7||RID container storage over 4 days||container/day||155,00 PLN / 37.50 EUR|
|8||RID container storage over 5 days||container/day||250,00 PLN / 60.00 EUR|
|9||Unloading/Loading||trailer||150,00 PLN / 37.00 EUR|
|10||Removal of the securing elements from the goods (nails, hooks, etc.)||20 ft container||40,00 PLN / 10.00 EUR|
|11||Removal of the securing elements from the goods (nails, hooks, etc.)||30, 40, 45 ft container||60,00 PLN / 15.00 EUR|
|12||Container sweeping||20 ft container||20,00 PLN / 5.00 EUR|
|13||Container sweeping||30, 40, 45 ft container||30,00 PLN / 7.50 EUR|
|14||Pressure wash||20 ft container||Exterior||Interior|
|60,00 PLN / 15.00 EUR||44,00 PLN / 11.00 EUR|
|15||Pressure wash||40, 45 ft container||Exterior||Interior|
|75,00 PLN / 18.50 EUR||66,00 PLN / 16.00 EUR|
|75,00 PLN / 18.50 EUR||–|
|17||Truck pressure wash||truck||Exterior||Interior|
|55,00 PLN / 12.50 EUR||–|
|18||Transport of trailer or container: CLIP terminal – washing facility – CLIP terminal||270,00 PLN / 65.00 EUR|
|19||Transport of trailer or container: CLIP terminal – CLIP warehouse – CLIP terminal||270,00 PLN / 65.00 EUR|
|20||Workshop service||1 man-hour||60,00 PLN / 15.00 EUR|
|21||Tank for damaged containers with dangerous cargo||24 h||300,00 PLN / 72.50 EUR|
|22||Connection of the reefer container to electricity||container||50,00 PLN / 11.90 EUR|
|23||Using of electric power, supervision of the generator of reefer container||every commenced hour||15,00 PLN / 3.75 EUR|
|24||Container revision (container handling and transport: CLIP terminal – CLIP warehouse – CLIP terminal extra payment according to the price list)||1 container||275,00 PLN / 66.50 EUR|
|25||Trailer roof snow removal||1 trailer||10,00 PLN / 2.40 EUR|
Art. 2: Services provided on the sidetrack managed by Centrum Logistyczno Inwestycyjne Poznań II Sp. z o.o.
|Basic fee within the service infrastructure facility|
|Facility||Service||Flat fee (Os) PLN||Flat fee (Os) EUR||Fee per wagon (Ow) PLN||Fee per wagon (Ow) EUR|
|Terminal No. I / Terminal No. IV||Service of providing the freight terminal||642,60 PLN||153.00 EUR||143,22 PLN||34.10 EUR|
|Terminal No. II||Service of providing the freight terminal||1 000,00 PLN||238.10 EUR||90,00 PLN||21.43 EUR|
|Terminal No. III||Service of providing the terminal||Standard railway track service for wagons – train set in-out (In-O)||54,00 PLN||12.86 EUR|
|Standard railway track service for wagons – train set in-out-out (In-O-O)||74,30 PLN||17.69 EUR|
|Terminal fee (Ot)||49,20 PLN||11.71 EUR|
|The unit price for providing terminal No. III is a sum of terminal fee times the total number of the wagons and wagon fee, calculated for the in-out or in-out-out service times the total number of wagons, according to the following formula: Price = (Ot x Wn) + (In-O/In-O-O x Wn), in which Ot is ”Terminal fee”, In-O/In-O-O is the fee for the chosen track service, Wn is the number of wagons received at the delivery-acceptance point.|
|The unit price for providing freight terminals No. I, II, IV is a sum of flat fee and wagon fee times the total number of wagons, according to the following formula: Price = Os + (Ow x Wn), in which Os is ”Flat fee”, Ow is ”Wagon fee”, Wn is the number of wagons received at the delivery-acceptance point.|
|Note:||Terminal No. I – STS A Cargo Terminal|
|Terminal No. II – CLIP Intermodal Container Terminal|
|Terminal No. III – VWP Facility No. 4 Cargo Terminal|
|Terminal No. IV – STS B Cargo Terminal|
|Service||Notes||Type of traction||Unit||Price PLN||Price EUR|
|Providing access to the Stena siding||D (diesel)||wagon||50,00 PLN||11.90 EUR|
|Loading services out of the agreed time slot||nd||train set||3 600,00 PLN||857.14 EUR|
|Unloading services out of the agreed time slot||nd||train set||3 600,00 PLN||857.14 EUR|
|Unloading services of car set back to the ramp||nd||car||7,00 PLN||1.67 EUR|
|Additional locomotive work based on a separate order||Applicable for terminals I, II, IV||D (diesel)||15 minutes||85,00 PLN||20.24 EUR|
|Additional locomotive work based on a separate order||Applicable for terminal III||D (diesel)||15 minutes||130,00 PLN||30.95 EUR|
|Occupying siding track||Stay of wagon up to 24 h after the lapse of 4 h from shunting in and setting on siding (DA track group)||nd||wagon/h||9,00 PLN||2.14 EUR|
|Occupying siding track||Stay of wagon over 24 h from Shunting in and setting on siding (DA track group)||nd||wagon/h||18,00 PLN||4.29 EUR|
|Occupying siding track||Stay of wagon – lump sum fee after the lapse of 4 h from shunting in and setting on siding (DA track group)||nd||wagon/h||12,50 PLN||2.98 EUR|
|Traction fee||Type of traction servicing the maneuvering set Swarzędz – CLIP II||D (diesel)||engine||700,00 PLN||166.67 EUR|
|Traction fee||Type of traction servicing the maneuvering set Swarzędz – CLIP II||E (electric)||engine||350,00 PLN||83.33 EUR|
|Provision of the maneuver team||Supply/taking away the maneuvering set Swarzędz – CLIP delivery-acceptance tracks||nd||train set||100,00 PLN||24.10 EUR|
|Traction service||Supply/taking away the maneuvering set Swarzędz Station – CLIP delivery-acceptance tracks||nd||train set||as per a separate calculation||as per a separate calculation|
|*Rates in contracts signed before 1st January 2018 will be applied according to the terms indicated in each contract.|
* 1) The ordering party who submits a wrong name of the owner of empty container shall be charged with storage costs at terminal from the first day.
*2) Storage period is calculated from the date of delivery to the day of release of the container from the storage yard.
*3) Opening of reefer containers and placing for inspection and control will be extra charged.
*4) Stay will be charged for each commenced hour over 4 hours from the end of handling operations and the announcement of CLIP II that the train set ready for departure.